Paul Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Friday, Jun 22, 2001, Julia A. Case wrote:
> > If I use the automated update procedure to update my ssh files it
> > breaks...  and I need to go back to v2.5.2p2 and then things work
> > again...  looks to be a conflict in the library files.
>
> Rename /etc/ssh/sshd_config to something else and then update it again,
> and it should work.

That seems to depend on which version of Mandrake she's running.  At
least when I tried it, openssh-v2.9p1 didn't seem to work properly on
my Mandrake 6.1 systems, though it works fine on my 7.1 systems.

The quick and dirty solution at the time was to go back to
openssh-2.5.2p2 on the Mandrake 6.1 boxes.

Julia, it would be a good idea to mention what version of Mandrake
you're using when you post a problem like this.

{Bryan}
--
Bryan D Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>