Hi all,
I am using Mandrake 8.0 I downloaded the first iso image and burn it to the cd. However, I am not able to setup wu-ftp with anonymous user support since mandrake wants second cd which I did not downloaded. I tried rpmfind.net. Therefore, I found lots of packages and versions of wu-ftp I downloaded the one (...i586.rpm)  and tried to install but still mandrake wants anothere packages but I did not understand which rpm packages I have to install and which one must be the first to install. İf you give me the full name of the packages that I have to install then I will be glad for you and if I am able to setup my ftp server I have lots of mp3 for you :))

Here is my computer configuration:

Gigabyte BX-C Mainboard
P3 550 CPU
128 MB SDRAM