We are running Mandrake 8.0 with the stock Linuxconf that comes with it. For some reason the Help.PNG, Accept.PNG etc are missing. From our research the gdlib creates these on the fly. Is this a bug in Mandrake? We have reinstalled Linuxconf and installed all the RPMs for GD we can find. Does any one else have this problem? It seems to be in Mandrake 7.2 as well.

Has anyone noticed disk quotas do not function right on Mandrake 8.0? We are on quota-3.0.1. What is needed to get quota-1.70 to work on 2.4.3 Kernel? Are there patches needed?

Thanks,

Jason Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
sysop