NO!
 The Radeon is not supported at all in 3.3.6.
You must be using at least 4.0.2 for it to run.

'Experimental' 3d hardware support is available
in Mandrake 8.0 using either 4.0.3 or 4.1.0.

I have the Radeon on 2 systems and have also had no
luck with it if trying to play TuxsRacer.
The problem does not seem to affect any of the other games,
not even the Sin demo from the 8.0 powerpack.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.