Hi all,

I used the software manager to update XFree86 to 4.1
(Everything went smoothly for X), except I'm having
some command line/compiler related problems (it
insisted on upgrading glibc, perl, and gcc as well).

Everything seems to work on, I even tested a quick
compile of apache.

The one problem I get when compiling or attempting to
run perl is I get the following:perl: warning: Setting
locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = "en_US:en",
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LC_MESSAGES = "en_US",
        LC_TIME = "en_US",
        LC_NUMERIC = "en_US",
        LC_CTYPE = "en_US",
        LC_MONETARY = "en_US",
        LC_COLLATE = "en_US",
        LANG = "en"
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale
("C").

Any thoughts?

I can type locale and I get:LANG=en
LC_CTYPE=en_US