> All of a sudden I stopped getting email from the list...  I sent a few messages and
> have recieved private responses so I know my email is getting to the list, but I'm
> just not getting anything from it.

Don't worry about it, its a feature ;-)

Actually, I'll bet that you get your emails soon enough.  What I believe happens is
that the mail takes a non-trivial time to get sent out, and those of us nearer the
end get the messages long (for some value of long) after the early-on folks.

Those folks on the early-on edge of things, if they are alert and answering,
will answer you before you see your email.

Two things to do to verify this - one is that I sent this to you directly AND
to the list.  See how long it takes from the first copy you get to the second -
that's YOUR personal propagation delay through the list (at this moment, anyway :-).

Second, wait a bit longer - I've seen it take an hour (or much more) when things are
(apparently) loaded on the server.  If you NEVER get your email (for 'tomorrow' values
of never) then I'd be 'concerned' about having dropped off the list.

Also, I think it was this list that I subscribed to twice from the same address
once and it did not break anything, so if you are afraid of losing expert emails
(horrors! ;-) you might subscribe again.  I'll let the maintainers of the list
pipe up and tell us if this is a bad thing to do or not!  :-)

rc

Rusty E. Carruth       Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (480) 345-3621  SnailMail: Schlumberger ATE                   ___
FAX:   (480) 345-8793             7855 S. River Parkway, Suite 116   \e/
Ham: N7IKQ @ 146.82+,pl 162.2     Tempe, AZ 85284-1825                V
ICBM: 33 20' 44"N   111 53' 47"W  http://tuxedo.org/~esr/ecsl/index.html