X-RebelTech Is Here: www.rebeltech.ca

i don't know what the solution is to what you were experiencing, but i was
having the same problem. my solution was to simply turn the fool thing off.
now everything boots fine without hangs or whatever.

as a side note, i like to read OK or FAILED rather than a bunch of silly
icons which mean nothing to me.

but i do have to say that for those who don't want to see text messages
scrolling by on boot, aurora is a really great step in the right direction.
just not for me.

my two cents.
moose.