Hello
I would like to know if anyone could explain why in mdk 7.1 and 7.2 my
3d accel worked fine. Games include quake 3 arena & Unreal. but in 8.0
there is zero response from the dam thing.
Now yes I have updated from the nvidia site run the new drivers and done
all the manual stuff that i was told to, but when i run a game it spits
out this error (GLUT: Fatal Error in gears: OpenGL GLX extension not
supported by display: :0.0) a similar error is given when I try to run
games.
Ive tried full half and selective install classes but dis ting don luv
me no more.

HELP!!!!!!!

Chadley Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]