I just recieved in the post my 8.0 PowerPack which was so graciously given to
me for helping with crash testing for 8.0
 When attempting to install from bootable CDROM, which is a creative
cdrw6424, the cd is found when system boots but then when you recieve the
welcome screen and choose the install vmlinuz loads and then can't find the
cdrom drive and keeps sending back drive seek errors 0x40 0x30 and so on.
 I find this rather odd allthough I will say the only install I had done
previously was from a local harddrive I use to mirror.
 I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone may have to offer.
 Please note:
 This is a copy of my /etc/sysconfig/hwconf
        -
class: OTHER
bus: PCI
detached: 0
driver: ignore
desc: "VIA Technologies|VT82C598 [Apollo MVP3]"
vendorId: 1106
deviceId: 0598
subVendorId: 0000
subDeviceId: 0000
pciType: 1
- -
class: OTHER
bus: PCI
detached: 0
driver: ignore
desc: "VIA Technologies|VT82C598 [Apollo MVP3 AGP]"
vendorId: 1106
deviceId: 8598
subVendorId: 0000
subDeviceId: 0000
pciType: 1
- -
class: OTHER
bus: PCI
detached: 0
driver: ignore
desc: "VIA Technologies|VT82C586/A/B PCI-to-ISA [Apollo VP]"
vendorId: 1106
deviceId: 0586
subVendorId: 1106
subDeviceId: 0000
pciType: 1
- -
class: OTHER
bus: PCI
detached: 0
driver: ignore
desc: "VIA Technologies|VT82C586 IDE [Apollo]"
vendorId: 1106
deviceId: 0571
subVendorId: 0000
subDeviceId: 0000