Rusty Carruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (that's me) wrote:
...blah...blah...blah...

Oh - I forgot - another thing you can do, if you have more than
one filesystem, is to make the maximum mount count DIFFERENT
for each one, so that your chances of running all the fsck's at the
same time is reduced.  The only time all the filesystems will
be checked is after a bad shutdown...

rc

Rusty E. Carruth       Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (480) 345-3621  SnailMail: Schlumberger ATE                   ___
FAX:   (480) 345-8793             7855 S. River Parkway, Suite 116   \e/
Ham: N7IKQ @ 146.82+,pl 162.2     Tempe, AZ 85284-1825                V
ICBM: 33 20' 44"N   111 53' 47"W  http://tuxedo.org/~esr/ecsl/index.html