I was trying to run a TCL/TK app when I realised that wish just core dumps
on my machine...  I tried updating to the Cooker versions of both tcl and
tk but the same thing still happens...  I'd really like to run FaxMail, so
could someone shed some light on this?

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

PGP signature