I use the man pages all the time.
Even those things I do often, I tend to make into alias or
scripts, so have to refer back to man pages and other
reference sources sometimes even for those.
If I had to keep all the posssible switches, possible
combinations for all the commands in my head, well, I
couldn't do it.

Ron

--
Ron Marriage