Hallo!

When you say Allow Acces to the hostfile systeme (in the vmware-config prog)
, vmware configure samba automaticly, but be sure taht the normal samba
service is disabeld!

But from my own experience I can say, that this feature is not working very
well, I had serveral problems with ist, so I recommend you to configure the
normal samba, therfore you can use tools like webmin or swat, so the
Configuration is easyer, ...

Another way is to install LinNeigbourhood and you acces from linux to the
windows share, the tool ist very easy to use an you need't to install the
normal samba server!

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2001 20:51 schrieben Sie: