I have a basic Reveal 2 button joystick.  I managed to get it
working...sortof...in that if I run jstest on /dev/js0 it sees the joystick
and joystick inputs are recognized.

I have the game Terminus, the only game I have right now that rather needs a
joystick to properly play.  The game doesn't see/use my joystick.  At this
point I am not yet sure if this is a game issue or a generic mandrake/linux
issue but does anyone here have a basic joystick (analog) and the game
Terminus and have the joystick working in the game?

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.