-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael D. Viron
Sent: Sunday, 29 July 2001 4:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Linux Mandrake Expert Mailing List
Subject: RE: [expert] Samba Source / Binary RPMS for 7.2 Samba with
win2000pro?

At 03:16 AM 07/29/2001 +0800, Franki wrote:
>Thats fantastic news, I thought I was the only one paranoid enough to not
>want to run anything new when I am having a joy run with 7.2,,,, (you
should
>get them added to the contribs section of rpmfind:
>http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/index.html
>
>you'd be very popular.

Many of the SRPMS have been giving me a 'fg: no job control' error message.
 Is there any way to compile such SRPMS using the stock rpm 3.0.5 in mdk
7.2?

Let me know guys, as if I can figure that out, we can get a newer postfix.

Michael