Dear friends:

I am having a javascript problem when using Galeon/Mozilla on the TVGuide
online page. Java and Javascript are enabled in the Settings menu and Java
works fine everywhere else.

For some reason, the pop-up window with program details that's supposed to
appear when clicking on a program hyperlink does not appear at all. Instead,
I get the following message in the Status bar (it's not an error message,
just a status report):

Javascript: cl (60922,525791)

On the other hand, this pop-up window DOES come on in Mozilla. What could be
the problem, please?

I like Galeon very much, but I would really like to resolve this issue so I
won't have to go back to Mozilla everytime I need to use this feature.

Using the following:

sher@localhost sher]$ rpm -q galeon
galeon-0.11.3-1mdk
[sher@localhost sher]$ rpm -q mozilla