Hi everybody.

I have just installed LM 8.0 from sratch . Well anything goes ok , except
for one thing. Kernel source package is not installed. I decide to install
it by hand  with rpm -i kernel-source-2.4.3-20mdk.rpm. Well rpm tell me
that there are dependencies non satisfied. I look for those packages ,I
install them without a problem but there is one missing Ncurses-devel . I
look for it on the two cd's and on the internet. There is no ncurses-devel
package on LM 8.0. I install the kernel source package forcing it except
for ncurses the other dependencies are satisfied. Anyone know about this?

Later,

                 Jorge Giménez

Registered Linux User 191803