Xfree86 4.1.0, patch level 4mdk.
KDE 2.2alpha2

My computer:
Motherboard Intel AL440LX
Pentium II 233 Mhz.
224 Mb RAM
Ati Xpert XL 4 Mb.

The program:
StarOffice 5.2 in spanish, installed with the -net option in /opt/office52,
and a user installation from this location in /home/oscar/office52

The problem:
>From time to time (may be one month, two weeks, six months...) the program
refuse to start, saying "violación de segmento" (segmentation fault, I
believe).
If I use the option "repair" of the program setup, the problem continues.
If I delete the user installation in /home/oscar/office5.2 and I reinstall
from /opt/office52, the problem persist.
In order to get the program working again, I must rm -rf /opt/office52 and
reinstall from 0.
I don't remember any problem in the last execution of the program before the
faiure appears.
I'm currently using StarOffice to write my Thesis. The program is very good,
except by this problem...
Any idea?
Thanks,
óscar.