He everyone.  I have not done any real FW stuff since working with
ipchains.  I am working on getting a couple of MDK 8 boxen ready for the
world and I have a couple of questions about the firewalling that is
installed by default.  I have looked over some of the official mandrake
sites and don't find the details that I need.

1.  Tineyfirewall is nice, but I need to add come custom rules for specific
hosts/networks.  Can I do that?

2.  What is the relationship between tinyfirewall and Bastille-firewall,
which also seems to be installed on the system.

3.  Assuming that someday this might be handed off to a non-linux lover,
what would be the best step to take from this configuration to one that
they could manage with a gui?  I had luck working with gfcc under ipchains
when things had to be passed off to non-experts, is there a similar
solution that plays nicely under 8 with iptables?

Thanks for any advice.

--chris