-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Guy R Gauthier
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 8:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Cable modem.

Hi,

I've tried everything I can think of to set up this cable modem. It
doesn't want to work. Right now I THINK I may know why. When I go to the
setup menu, I try to change things, but Mandrake won't let me. It tells
me that the IP of name server 1 is wrong. What should I put in there?
Also, what should I put in these other places:
Default domain:
DNS usage? There is a place next to this to put a check mark. Should I
put it in or not? I called my ISP and they told me I get my IPs
dynamically. I'd appreciate anything you guys might have to offer.
Thanks.

Guy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.