-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Wednesday, 15 August 2001 9:27 AM
To: Expert Mailing List
Subject: [expert] Updating CUPS on Mandrake 7.2?

OK. Using Mandrake 7.2. I want to upgrade my cups from ...

cups-drivers-1.0-26mdk
cups-1.1.7-1.2mdk

So, I downloaded (from Cooker) an updated CUPS SRC RPM. However, when
doing a rpm --rebuild:

+ cd cups-1.1.8
+ %serverbuild
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.53090: fg: no job control

(Got the same error from cups-1.1.8 AND cups-1.1.9 SRC RPMs)

What does this mean, and how do I get around it?

Also: can I just update the cups-drivers to cups-drivers-1.1.-4mdk,
while leaving cups itself at my current 1.1.7-1.2? (I'd rather upgrade
both, if possible)

I suppose I could try the source download/recompile, but I thought I'd
do the RPMs first, if possible.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com