Am Donnerstag, 16. August 2001 15:09 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Dear all
>
> I am looking for linux certification which recognized by the Unix world
> Do you think the http://www.linuxcertification.com is good to start?
>
> Do you have another suggestion?

There is the RedHat Certification program (RHCE), LPI and Sair.

RHCE is a one day examination (2/3 of practically testing, 1/3 multiple
choice test). LPI is (at least for now) only multiple choice. About Sair I
don't know anything. RHCE examination is (of course) bound to the RedHat
distribution (which is similar to Mandrake).

I know a few comanies here in Germany, which asked for certifications before
accepting a bid, and I had not few participants in seminars, who needed the
RedHat Certification (I'm working freelanced mainly teaching linux).

Ciao

Achim

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com