On Thursday 16 August 2001 06:51 pm, you wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> Is there an easy way to update a MDK7.2 computer to glibc-2.2 in order
> to be able to use the newest versions of the rpms, etc ??
>
> I satisfy dependencies to upgrade rpm to v.4 and then it doesn't work
> 8-/

There was a way to upgrade to glibc 2.2 but the how to is quite dated and the
files are no longer available. RPM is a different animal and no I was never
successful in upgrading it. You would be better off to upgrade your box with
the upgrade option of the 8.0 CD.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com