Hi,

I seem to remember, that there was a date issue with KDE, in as much as
if I havn't upgraded from the original KDE that is supplied with
Mandrake 7.2. it would stop working.

'IF' (A big if I grant you) I remember correctly, the advise was that if
I hadn't upgraded by a certain date it (KDE) would stop working.

I am sorry that this is a bit vague, but that's all I can remember and
now cannot find any reference to it.

I put off upgrading as I had thought at the time that a new Mandrake
would be out with all the new stuff.

--
Steve Kitchener
Systems Manager (Unix), Supply Chain Division

AspenTech
process. to the power of e.
1 Century Court
Tolpits Lane