On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:25:29 +0200
Olaf Marzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was inspired to comment:

<snip>
> I didn't ask this in my previous mail, but it's important: which mailers
> support multiple POP3 accounts and smtp outgoing mail? (my technical
> language may be wrong, please correct me if needed).
=============================
Sylpheed 0.5.x will handle multiple POP and smtp accounts (I'm using 3)
No I don't know of any scientific measures of speed done on a variety of
MUA's, but I write only from my own limited experience.  Of the gui
mailers I've tried, (sylpheed, Mahogany, kmail, one or two other
forgetable ones) sylpheed is the fastest in my experience.  Some of the
non gui (pine, mutt) may be even faster.
Mike

--
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
but at the very least you need a beer."