I have found it impossible to print from kghostview (don't know about kdvi).
Kghostview renders pdfs fine but no matter how I try to print it, to a
postscript file or to the printer or too a pdf, it fails every time.  The
printer produces one blank page regardless of how many pages the actual pdf
has.

I have been having to open the pdfs in either xpdf or acroread in order to
print the pdf documents.

I am using kde 2.2 beta on my laptop and kde 2.2 final on my desktop - same
result in both cases.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com