On Wednesday 22 August 2001 20:11, you wrote:
> At 01:03 PM 8/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> > > Any advice on where to start?
> >
> >ReiserFS is perfect for the system having lots of small files.
>
> Can you change the default file block size?

You dont need too, because reiserfs fills up the blocks.

I use it with progress databases with thousands of 0,5k files and it works
very nicely.

Mike

E-mail   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]   OS     : Linux
Country  : The Netherlands       Kernel : 2.2.17 on a PII/233/128MB
Function : Technical Consultant  Target : Next Project
------------- Use any OS, If it does what it needs to do ------------------

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com