Hi,

I am considering getting a wireless ethernet card, but I haven't heard much
talk about this issue under Linux.

I already have a toshiba notebook wich is WIFI certified, and now I would
like to get a WIFI PCI card for my home server (The server is running
Mandrake 8). After a short investigation on the Internet it seems that the
Agere/Lucent ORiNOCO Mini PCI card is affordable and according to the
documentation is shipped with a linux river.

Does anyone have expierience with this card? or with other WIFI cards under
Mandrake

/David

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com