As for the font themselves, I'm not sure what I can do for you, check this
command, it might help.

/usr/X11R6/bin/xmodmap /usr/share/xmodmap/xmodmap.qc

This example sets a french canadian keyboard.

You might also inquire about VMWare express. I have been using it for almost
a year now, with MDK 7.1, 7.2 and now 8.0. It works great and allows me to
boot a Windows 95/98 session while Linux is still running. Combined with
Samba on your Linux it makes it possible to run Linux and Windows on the same
computer at once. For 49$ its worth every cents. They have a 30 day demo you
can download at their site http://www/vmware.com

I used to dual boot, now I don't have a Windows partition anymore on my
computer yet I still run windows for the odd applications that can't do
without it. That might be an easy solution to your problem too.

--
Gerard Perreault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com