With a fresh install of Traktopel I have no auth service visible to start at
boot time, did I miss installing a package which contains auth service ?
 I can't seem to find any rpm that provides auth service. I would appreciate
any assistance to find what rpm I have missed installing that would provide
auth service.

        Thank's,
                Dave

--
                                 David M. Kufta
                                  Konsult Ltd.

                         System Info @ n3meq.dynip.com
                Linux Mandrake release 8.0 (Traktopel) for i586
                         Kernel 2.4.3-20mdk on an i586

  9:50am  up 22 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.36, 0.36, 0.26

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com