On 26-Aug-2001 Bruce E. Harris wrote:
> Gregor,
>
> Problems persist. I think I have the symbolic links right, but when I start
> printtool it does not see my printer, when I try detect I get this error
> "Could not find pconf_detect command-line utility
> required for auto-detection. Make sure
> that the gnulpr printfilters package is
> properly installed."
>
> Any suggestons?
>
> TIA

Right now I don't have any ;-)

I don't have access to my machine now but I'll have a look. Tomorrow I can tell
you what I excatly did...

But maybe this will help:
Is the gnulpr package installed correct?
What't the version of your printtool program?
Maybe you can configure your printer without auto detect..

BTW: Which printer do you have. I think I delete your original post...

Gregor

E-Mail: Gregor Maier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 27-Aug-2001
Time: 09:04:19

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com