So sprach »Wolfgang Bornath« am 2001-08-27 um 11:54:48 +0200 :
> general entry like: first you have to register a user, then you have to
> do this and then that. This would start me in the right direction to play
> from there.

Well, what do you want to know?  Obviously, you first register with ICQ.
Then you send out the ICQ number to the persons you want to communicate
with.  And then you chat with these persons.  Or maybe not :)

But what would you like to know?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)