I am trying to build xpdf from source.  I installed the src rpm and ran a
diff on it and then tried "rpm -bb /usr/src/RPM/SPECS/xpdf.spec".  It dies
immediately with a message that the /var/tmp/xpdf-0.92 directory can't be
found.  Of course not!  That directory is in /usr/src/RPM/SOURCES where it is
supposed to be and where rpm made it by unbziping and untarring the primary
xpdf-0.92.tar.bz2 file!

What the f*ck?  Suddenly I can't build rpms because it is wanting to look in
the wrong place for source directories?