Hello list.
I don't know if my problems belongs here, or they should be reported as bugs, so
please tell me.
I have been using the Mandrake 8.0 since it was finished, with rather few
problems, so I am only trying the new edition, because of built-in support for
some new hardware (mainly digital camera).
My problems are, that I have to open the KDE Control Center each time I change
user (or after a boot) and click on the apply button in the mouse setup, to make
it use the setting - it remembers my settings, but they are not beeing started.
When I start Netscape and other programs, they are opened maximized, but not
centered - I can then move it, but after a shut-down of the user, all must be
done again!
Where or what is it wrong?
I have made an install, where I formated all, beside my /home dir.
Another option - why is the supermount not active? Where do I find it, and how
to make it active. I can se that the lines in /etc/fstab controlling my
cdrom/burner/A-drive has changed a lot since the 8.0 edition. The part in
'/etc/rc.d/init.d/mandrake_everytime' that are searching for supermount.o is
still there, so the function must be somewhere! But where?????
Please help - I am too happy for the improvements in 8.1 over the 8.0, so I
would be rather sad if I have to go back
Sincerely
Mogens Jęger

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://NamePlanet.com