Look for IBCS (sp?) modules - this is Intel Binary Compatibility System (or
something similar).

My understanding is that you need the program, whatever components are needed
for IBCS, and the shared libraries from SCO system for SCO binaries to work.

This is how guys 3-4 years ago first got Informix to run on Linux but
nowadays there is more software available for Linux then there ever was for
SCO.