OK, I found it there.  I was a bit disappointed that the old commands
'man' give nothing.

E.g. 'man find' produces nothing.

I saw that one can get the man pages from the desktop.  But for remote
logins that is not too useful.

What does one use to replace the 'man' command with remote logins?

TIA,
 -sen

Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

> Moved to:
>
> /usr/share/man
>
> Ric
>
> Sheldon E. Newhouse wrote:
>
> >Where have the man pages gone?  e.g. /usr/man etc?
> >
> >TIA,
> > -sen

> >Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
> >Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> >
> > message.footer

> > text/plain
> > 8bit

 | Sheldon E. Newhouse            |    e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           |
 | Mathematics Department         |                                        |
 | Michigan State University      | telephone: 517-355-9684                |
 | E. Lansing, MI 48824-1027 USA  |       FAX: 517-432-1562                |