My feeling is there aren't many Mandrake PPC users yet.

I'd post a message on an X11-related or Mac-related mailing list instead.
My feeling is there are lots of debian users who've used iMacs, and lots
of LinuxPPC users who know this information.  BTW, I just checked, and
LinuxPPC has XFree 4 packages available, so the config information they
provide should also apply.

Best of luck.  I hope that you can just get an answer on this list.

-- Asheesh.

--
Art is either plagiarism or revolution.
                -- Paul Gauguin