Hello all,

I have a small server with virtual IP address, call them

mainhost.com
first.org
second.org

mainhost.com has an MX record in DNS; the other two don't.

When I set them up a couple of years ago, I used qmail and was able to send/received
from local user accounts under all three domains.

I've upgraded to a new machine with LM 8.0, and found qmail would no longer accept
mail to the virtual domains, but would send.

I'm trying to use postfix, and have had some limited success with both "mainhost.com"
and "first.org", but "second.org" won't receive mail no matter what I try.

All the users are real users on the system, no virtual ones.  I'm trying different
things with /etc/postfix/main.cf.  Can anyone outline what the difference is between
myhostname, mydomain, and mydestination?  Do I have to use /etc/postfix/virtual, or
can I just modify main.cf?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan