Hi,

I know that Cooker is not expected to be prerfect, but I would still like to
know why to following is happening:

When I reboot Cooker my laptop if forced to do a memory check when booting up
again.  Normally a memory check is not done unless set in bios to be
performed. I do also get some file system errors. What I have done is to
return to kernel 2.4.3-20mdk, these two lines from fstab:

none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0

Cooker now works perfectly, and reboots are back to normal. However, I do not
know what I have actually done other than removing new stuff from fstab and
return to a, for me, working kernel.

Could anyone try to explain what might be the problem with the Cooker kernels
in my case?

TIA

--
Christian Dysthe