This is a forwarded message
From: Kari Suomela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 25 September, 2001, 18:08:23
Subject: [expert] Modem question

Tuesday September 25 2001 03:24, Galileo wrote to Kari Suomela:

 G> If you have any knowledge in electronics yust do the foloing:
 G> Open up an external modem and look whats inside and then look at
 G> the

I've only been in the business for over 30 years, so what do I know!

 G> The cheapest modems are "pci winmodems" the pci hardware modems the
 G> old style isa hardware and then external modems. Why do you think
 G> external modems are the most expensive ones ? Yust because they
 G> have

Please refrain from posting your garbage, untill you can back it up
with facts.

 G> Anyboudy remembers blackquoters lists on BBS systems ?

... run by ignorant amateurs like you!

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca
---

Looks like some people are to edgy. 30 years in a busines ? Don't
think so, by know you would learned some manners.