On Wednesday 26 September 2001 10:18 am, Franki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I flashed my bios, and now when I boot the system.. it gets most of
> the motherboard drivers wrong...
   <snip>
> Any suggestions anyone??

   I really didn't understand most of you post, but I'd ask why you
flashed the bios?  Many updates are to fix obscure hardware
compatibility problems.  IOW's just 'cause the bios is newer doesn't
mean it's better, specially if your hardware is unaffected by the fixes.

   So I can only suggest to go thru your bios settings thoroughly.
Often bios updates either reset to default settings, or add/remove some
options.  As a last resort you could flash back to your old bios
version.  You did save it, right?  ;>>   FWIW, I've often flashed a
bios only to find out I was better off with the old version.
--
        Tom Brinkman                 Galveston Bay, USA
Admiral Yamamoto:  "I fear that all we have done is to awaken a