Hi, recently i installed the disks quotas for the users of my mail
server, but there is a problem that I can't figure out:

    When a person write an e-mail for '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (where domain
have the disk quotas) and the user 'someone' have no space left, the MTA
sends back a mail explaining that the user 'someone' just exceed his quota
limit.  ¿right?

    So I just want to personalize that message for the 'someone' and for the
person who wrote the message (remitent)

    Can anyone help me please with this, i really don't have a clue...well
there is a little one that is using a procmail to format the messages or
something like that, but is'nt there a nicer way???

    thanks to all of u.

Julio Rodríguez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel: 58 412 70 10 580
Charter Communications International Venezuela
Tel: 58-212-576.60.80