* Stardate: 2001-10-04 11:08
* Incoming subspace signal from "Jason Maurice Kikta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

I had a similar problem with 7.2 and 8.0. It had something to do with
'md-devices' compiled into the default kernel. If I remember correctly I could
unload a module called md.o (rmmod md.o) and then the problem would go away.
After I recompiled my kernel everything worked fine, but I don't exactly know which
kernel-compile option you have to disable.

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/
* Linux Shell Scripts & RPM Software Packages - http://go.to/conmen/