I didn't have a username/passwd in the fields, but I have noticed the 6
files on the server.  I was on Mandrake 8.0 fwiw, so I just downloaded and
burned the ISO's to 8.1 and installed it.  Much better...  :)

On another topic, why aren't things like 'nslookup' installed
automatically?  What package do I need to put on there to get that very
useful little utility?  Is this part of the DNS stuff?

Thanks,
Ralph