GB> Can someone point me to the app/plugin that can play
GB> .cgi files?

CGI files (Common gateway interface if I remember it right) are not
multimedia files, but they are programs and/or scripts. You can only
run and/or read them.

If you are trying to reach a multimedia component, most probably that
cgi script first does some stuff (activating a counter, reaching a web
site or storing info etc.) and then will point you to the multimedia
component.

If you are not downloading them, let them execute in your browser to
reach whatever you want to play.

 Onur Kucuk