On Octuber 11 it was released MandrakeLinux81-ProSuite
I discovered on the 12 of Oct. and been waiting for comments.

This file has been available and NO one, not even Mandrake has mentioned it!

MandrakeLinux81-ProSuite.i586.iso
md5sums.81prosuite

I downloaded it last thursday, made the CD (Single CD installation)
and is the Server-Only version of Mandrake-8.1
I believe it will replace Mandrake Corporate Server.

It seems like everybody has been busy testing the new release of
Mandrake 8.1 (Vitamin) and have not visited the mirrors lately ;-)

Mandrake Linux 8.1 Vitamin-Server-i586 20011009 15:25

Run to the mirror closest to you!
Important note:

   The "root" account will give you unrestricted access to your Linux
   system. Do not use it except to configure or administer Linux. For
   every day use, use a normal user account which you can configure with
   the "userdrake" tool, or with the commands "adduser" and "passwd".

                      Good luck with MandrakeLinux !

--

Thank - you for contacting the SedeComp Communications Technical Support Team.

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-26mdk uptime: 0 hours 50 minutes.