This morning when I checked my system, I brought up kmail to check my mail.
 Logcheck runs at night and I get the report mailed to me.  This morning I
got a message from "the Postfix program" telling me that the message to
root was:  "Message processing aborted:  Message file too big."  The
attachment of the undelivered message was truncated.  It also wasn't even
as big as some of the reports that I've gotten when my logs have been
really busy with things that I forgot to put into /etc/logcheck/ignore. :-)

I've checked /etc/postfix/main.cf, but I don't see anything there which
sets a message size limit.  Can someone please tell me where this limit is
set, so that I can (hopefully) tell it that I don't *care* how big a
message files is, just process the $#@!ing thing? :-)

                    --Dave

--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!