You are right great man.......

Would you like to be so kind to help me one more time.... I found another
ridiculous problem.

I have put SQLConnection and
SQLDataSet objects on my form, I also have completed the "ConnectionName"
with
"MySQLConnection" and made a link to the current VendorLib (ln -s
libmysqlclient.so.10.0.0 libmysql.so.6.0.0), etc. And I also can activate the
"LoginPrompt" (thanks), but why does it always say "invalid username and
password" after I fill the username and the password as the account in my
MySQL server.
I've tried to login using the same username and the same password from my
linux client with kmysql and I succeed to login with kmysql and browse the
database content of course with the same account.
Lookslike my SQLConnection doesn't try to login to my MySQL Server at my
Linux Server.
How can it be....?
What should I do now....? I tried others possibilities.... but I could not
find the answer... Please help me.

Thank you very much in advance.
====