-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Expert User
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2001 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Error messages in mail!

Hi Folks,

I just completed installing MDK8.1. WOW!! It is wonderful. I use KDE and
now
anti-aliasing is available for my card. It looks wonderful.

OK now to the problem and question I have:

I am getting a mails from cron daemon everyday (this is second day only)
that read:

Subject: errors rotating logs

errors occured while rotating /var/log/pacct {

stat of /var/log/pacct failed: No such file or directory

What is wrong here? Where should I look to fix this?

-Thanks