I D/L'd the Netscape.com version, and the install routine went flakey twice.
I found the 4.78 RPM at rpmfind.net-that installed no problem.
The 4.78 version is significanlty more stable on my MDK7.2 laptop than the
earlier 4.x version that came with 7.2
Font rendering seems much improved too..

HTH
Ken